1947 Hudson PU for sale in Québec

54SuperWasp
54SuperWasp Expert Adviser
edited November -1 in HUDSON
On the add it says to call for price but I was told he is asking 25K. Here is the link.
http://www.annoncextra.com/vehicules/annonce-pick-up-hudson-240802.html#

État: Neuf
Année: 1947

Annonce #240802
4 janvier 2012
1/2 tonne refait de A a Z unique au Quebec. Véhicule plus beau qu'un neuf, inspecté et immatriculé. 2,200 hrs de tavail. A VOIR ! info. 418 898-2030. Je n'ai pas internet.

Translation fot you guys: 1/2 ton, restored from A to Z. Unique in Quebec. Better than new. Inspected and licensed. 2,200 hours of work. Must be seen. Info: 418-898-2030 ( do not have internet)
Got that info at our QNFC Chapter meeting yesterday.

Michel
P.S. We have a few members in that area if you need help or translation.

Comments

• Its a beauty. Could not restore one that nice for 25K.
  • SamJ
    SamJ Senior Contributor
    51hornetA wrote:
    Its a beauty. Could not restore one that nice for 25K.

So, SW...ante up and keep it in the GWN...:lol:
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    O.k., I'm slow. I got the SW, but not the GWN . . . has something to do with Canada? Great Wild Northern?
  • You're close Russell.

Great White North!

Kevin C.
  • I would Sam but I have run out of places to hide cars :woohoo:
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Well, these trucks are 3/4 ton unless the guy has removed some of the original 12 leaves in the rear springs.

There are only two 47 pickups registered with HET in Canada, One in Harrow, and one in Elmwood, Ontario.

Not clear what kind of a motor it has, but everything else appears to be Hudson correct.

Can't read the SN but not much help because about half of the people don't bother to submit SN anyway. It really helps to track these things when they do.

Michael, can you track this thing, and either get the owner to keep it and join HET or find out who buys it and sign them up, then send me registration info. If he joins HET I'll get it from Charlotte eventually anyway.

BTW, many of us could use an extra car shed or more woods. Can't put more than one car in a shed however, 'cause they'll multiply when you're not lookin.
  • 54SuperWasp
    54SuperWasp Expert Adviser
    Ok Uncle Josh. I will get Gary Lynch, our chapter's presidet on that, cause he lives pretty near from the owner I think.
    As for SN and GWN, please, give me a break, I'm trying to improve my english the best I can ( got already a lot of dirty words learned) but, for now, I need complete words ( and if these cannot be told here,just send me a PM so I can continue to improve my knowledge..).:evil: Have a good day! Michel. P.S. Can't wait for Eastern Regional and National.
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Ok Uncle Josh. I will get Gary Lynch, our chapter's presidet on that, cause he lives pretty near from the owner I think.
    As for SN and GWN, please, give me a break, I'm trying to improve my english the best I can ( got already a lot of dirty words learned) but, for now, I need complete words ( and if these cannot be told here,just send me a PM so I can continue to improve my knowledge..).:evil: Have a good day! Michel. P.S. Can't wait for Eastern Regional and National.

Sorry Michel, SN is Serial Number (on the front passenger door post), BTW is 'by the way', and I don't have a clue what GWN is. Your English BTW is a lot better than my French.
  • SamJ
    SamJ Senior Contributor
    "GWN" is "Great White North," or Canada, from the Bob & Dout Mackenzie show on SCTV.:dry:
This discussion has been closed.