Neon Dealer Sign

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Would love to have this item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7180658764&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

But I think its going to head out of my price range pretty quick.

Comments

• hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    I think its out of my price range - already!!!! LOL

Hudsonly,

Alex b
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    Wow! 1525 and counting!

Any guesses on this one? It would probably cost 20k to reproduce this sign - and if I won the lottery and could bid on it - I would install it right on the side of my house near where the Hudson is parked!
  • Yes I would want it on the side of my garage and on all night to piss off the neighbors...
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    51hornetA wrote:
    Yes I would want it on the side of my garage and on all night to piss off the neighbors...

And the warm glow of the neon - that would keep the neighbors awake at night - would only sooth and comfort me as I fell asleep dreaming of Hudsons...
  • Since my inside walls in the shop are 14' high, it would fit just fine, in or out! What a night light for the outside of the shop!!! My closest neighbor is 600 feet away, so sending the neighbors up the wall isn't a big issue...

Hail is.
  • I am thinking the guy probably has a reserve of $5000 on that or more. From his description he thinks this is the rarest sign in existence so I think he wants big bucks. I always wonder what they paid for it or did they luck upon it. Had a friend get a huge Hudson sign off a guy for a bottle of whiskey.
  • Checkout this other guys sign. I really like this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/OLD-Hudson-Dealership-Porcelain-Neon-Sign_W0QQitemZ7178679301QQcategoryZ13555QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also check his other auctions if you add them up he must have over 100 grand of stuff for sale. I wish I could find these signs before these dealers get a hold of them.
This discussion has been closed.