Car Shows

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Just came back from a car/gas engine/ tractor show in Westminster, Md. My Terp 8 coupe was again the only HET product there. Got lots of good comments,amusing how people looked at it after seeing the show on TV about gangster cars and Dillinger. They could really relate to it. Boy it would have been nice to see some of the many HET products that are within 20 miles of the show at the show.

Comments

• Mixed make show. I think there is a secret codecil in the HET by-laws that prohibits members from showing their cars in mixed-make shows, and actually bans members from getting within 50 miles of a judged show of any type.

DISCLAMER: THE ABOVE STATEMENT MADE BY ME is purely meant to be SARCASM made by ME in response to the above posting. This DISCLAIMER is posted by me to clarify the above statement's intent for the reality-challenged, or thise unable or unwilling to accept or recognize sarcastic remarks made by anyone during the course of their day!!! :eek:
  • hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Mixed make show. I think there is a secret codecil in the HET by-laws that prohibits members from showing their cars in mixed-make shows, and actually bans members from getting within 50 miles of a judged show of any type.

DISCLAMER: THE ABOVE STATEMENT MADE BY ME is purely meant to be SARCASM made by ME in response to the above posting. This DISCLAIMER is posted by me to clarify the above statement's intent for the reality-challenged, or thise unable or unwilling to accept or recognize sarcastic remarks made by anyone during the course of their day!!! :eek:

Patrick,

you are 100% correct - the codicil is hidden in the by-laws as the 'no-show-em' code. It is a very complex code, known only to a few, but observed by many.

For me - see disclaimer above.

Hudsonly,

Alex B
  • PAULARGETYPE
    PAULARGETYPE Senior Contributor
    Well I For 1 Do Go To Mixed Make Car Show, Aaca , Or Others We Love Going And Taking The Awards Away From The Round Ovaaland Bow Tie Boys Lol It's 'sweet' You Guys Need To Live Here Close To The 'burgh' Or In The Pa. State For Taht Matter We Had Over 100+ Hudsons At Macungie Pa And There Were Over 1400 Mixed Makes There Cars There At Any Given Show You Can See Some Times 4 Or 5 Hudson Convertibles And A Few Coupes And A Sedan Or 2 Just For Good Mesure Lets Go Get Those Hudsons Out There
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    I'll wager my 47 Pickup will be the only Hudson in the Hudson/Mohawk truck show at Ballston Spa in 2 weeks
This discussion has been closed.