fuel sender 46-47 hudson

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
hi i am hudson dave i am looking for a fuel tank sending unit for a 46-47 hudson . i would buy it or trade for some 46 o.e. 212 hudson parts.i have a fuel pump a distributer a water pump complete with pulley all painted and new bolts, thermostat housing with thermostat. all parts are clean and in good condition. all off of my 46 com.

hudson dave :rolleyes:

Comments

• Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Get one from http://earlyford.com #99A-9275

The mounting holes are identical to the Hudson, but since the Ford mounts on top of the tank, you will have to change the angle by bending the arm.

You also have to cut the arm to length depending on the depth of the tank.
  • 46 PU wont work, prvious post is the best bet, I have been using the Ford ones for years. BILL ALBRIGHT
  • Hi I just bought one from Glen Johnson in Utah for my 51, he may have one for yours. His phone is 435-723-3143. Mine worked just the way it's suppose to. Will.
  • Thank You For The Reply Glen Did Have One For My 46 Thank God I Think He Had The Last One In Captivity And We Will All Live Haply Ever After.hudson Dave
  • TwinH
    TwinH Senior Contributor
    Am I the only one who looks all over for a certain piece,and finally buys one...

Then the very next day one shows up on the cheap$$. ;)
  • TwinH
    TwinH Senior Contributor
    I hear you, its just that auctions for parts that DON'T list an application tend to go

cheap. I just bought a radiator for my 49 for $9.99(no application given),even with

almost $30 in shipping I'm OK with that. Even a repopped fuel sender for my 57 chevy

delivery is in the $80-100 range.
This discussion has been closed.