I need some advice on what car to purchase

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Im 16 and im tired of all of the ricer kids at school thinkin their civics are pimp [censored] because they got a new "intake" or spoiler, and i want and old car that will smoke the [censored] out of those punks. i was thinkin like a 63 falcon or even maybe a 73 datsun and dropping a 350 in it then adding a supercharger, im just curious if you guys could tell me another small car that i could make hella fast on a budget
Thanks, Casey

Comments

• Well, if you're not afraid of being different, you could get a nice Hudson Hornet! No confusing THAT with a Datsun!
  • I liked the AMC Pacer. This is a sweet looking car and a chick magnet at 16 yod, but not much room to put their wheelchairs in. I can get ahold of one for $800.00
    with a small V8.
    Let me know these cars go fast!!
  • Try finding an AMC Gremlin from 1973 on with the V-8 or an AMX Spirit V-8.
  • Casey, I'd try a Ford Pinto. 2300cc motor. To date, the best power to weight ratio of any American Car. Parts are easy to find, and cheap. I raced these a few years on the dirt-tracks around Memphis. Add nitrous and hold on!
  • We have a guy here in Sydney Australia who fitted a 351 Ford engine into his VW, goes like the clappers.
This discussion has been closed.