47 PICKUPS & 47 SUPER 6'S

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
today i looked at 4 47's. 2 were pickups 2 were super 6, 4 doors.

one of the pickups has been well started in resto. all the undercarriage has been done (?) he said. brakes, wheel brgs, etc. and painted. the body looks decent but the fenders and hood are off, and so are the runnign boards. all the parts including a new interior is in a garage somewhere else. i didn't see that stuff. the second truck is basically parts only. but then again, the floor in it is sound looking, and the doors are there but badly weathered. the good truck is under tarps and the tires are also very weather checked. it has the little 6 banger in it but it does not run.

of the two cars, one looks to be saveable but the other is basically just parts. both are very weathered. all are outside in the woods, here in the northland, northwest wisconsin, and last summer the guy said his dad wanted $5000 because the pickup was "reallly rare" (?)

i thoulght i may add them to my stable but after thinking about how much there is to do on just the truck, im afraid that my A.D.H.D. would again take over my life and i would be like i was pivioting around with one foot nailed to the floor. so if anyone of you might be interested, the northland might be really pretty this fall if the leaves don't fall off before they turn. the area is pretty much all hardwoods so its REALLY jbeautiful for a weekend trip. we are about 25 miles from duluth mn which is serviced by Northwest Airlines. the cars are about 50 miles from duluth in n.w. wisconsin feel free to call me @ 715-363-2404, for more infor if i can help. davidh
This discussion has been closed.