Forsale: 52 Hornet Coupe project car

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
If anyone is interested, I have a 52 Hornet coupe available forsale. This is a project car. I'm an honest guy... I found it on e-bay this morning, some of you may have seen it. It was only ten minutes from my house! I bought it to resale so I'm going to list it on e-bay in a couple weeks. I need $1,500 for it. I'll post some pictures in a couple days. If interested you can e-mail me at nptelcel@aol.com

No engine or trans. Drivers door bottom has rot but not the rocker panels. Interior is missing front seat and instrument cluster. Has good rear window and a couple good side windows. Front glass is cracked on both sides. Frame/subframe and floor pans appear to be excellent. Not sure of all the stainless in the trunk or if it has complete bumpers. It's a Hornet Coupe and a definite project car. I think it's solid deal for $1,500. It comes with a bill of sale only. Niels

P.S. I have a very complete 53 Hornet coupe project car coming in a couple weeks. If my buyer passes on the car then it will also be available.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.