Anyone know of anyone into "hupmobiles" ????

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I posted this on a hupmobile forum... if anyone knows of someone, let me know. The car should be saved. it seems real soldi and all there...

first off, I am a hudson guy, and this is a bit old for me...

but ran across this locally, and figured this might be a good place to post it for someone that might be interested in it.

THe car is a 1930 Hupmobile, not sure of model. It is a 4 door, and is currently black. There is some yellow cream paint showing thru, perhaps the original color? anyway, it looks complete, wood wheels, all there, doors all close solid, needs interior, and lots of cosmetics, the wood appears in great shape, save the top, which the canvas is still there, but looks bad, and it currently has a blue tarp on it. the glass is all there, but might need some replaced, I think there was an issue with a bent valve or something, and the car did run at one time. The mileage slips my mind right now, but somewhere around 50,000 sounded right. The car has plywood where the runningboards were, and the body is real solid and rust free. I think this would be a great car for someone interested in Hupmobiles to restore. It should be rescued, and hopefully I can do my part to help find it an appreciative home. It looks like someone stored it for a long time, and decided recently to get rid of it, lost interest, whatever....

THe car is located in Lititz, PA 17543 and the asking price, from what i have heard, is $6500

e-mail me and I will be glad to forward you the contact number for the person selling the car. I hate to publish someone else's phone number on the web without their permission.

my e-mail address is:

ckrantz3@msn.com

Comments

This discussion has been closed.