Carter wd-o part needed

Unknown
edited November -1 in Swapmeets
Don't know what it's called , but I need the flat rod that goes from the main butterflys to the choke butterfly and the little part with the screw to hold it on at the top of the rod to actuate the choke . Anybody got a junker with this still on it ? ---Worse comes to worse I'm sure I could make these if I had them to go by and promise return to anyone generous enough to help out . ---BUD

Comments

• Since you are going with the Rochester not sure if you are still looking for the part.

I have a stock 212 in a '40 Super Six. Going through the intake manifold and putting on a new exhaust so the carb is sitting in a box for the next while. If you need some dimensions or pictures let me know.
  • Super 7 wrote:
    Since you are going with the Rochester not sure if you are still looking for the part.

I have a stock 212 in a '40 Super Six. Going through the intake manifold and putting on a new exhaust so the carb is sitting in a box for the next while. If you need some dimensions or pictures let me know.

RIGHT, not gonna use the Carter now but would like to get it all together, just useless as is . Got pics of a carb with it on but better pics or drawing of the angles and good dimensions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, BUD
This discussion has been closed.