'33 terraplane parts ID

terraplane8
terraplane8 Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Can anyone help with a factory part number for the brake cables for a T8, there are some on ebay but the vendor doen't know which model they fit. Thanks.

Also any leads on where I can get a parts manual and procedures manual, these seem like scarce items as I haven't seen them come up for sale yet.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Try writing Alex Burr at (HET)hudsontech09@yahoo.com (Drop the HET). He is always acquiring and scanning Hudson technical literature.
  • I have a parts book for Terp 8,s. I will check it out for the info. and get back with you tommrow.
  • terraplane8
    Alex sent me what he had, but not part number info.

Tom, yes thanks that will be really useful to have that info, I think the auction closes fairly soon. If you ever see a parts book come up let me know, I would buy it.
  • I forgot, Will do it in the am. Was busy all day dealing in Model T parts.
  • I have a 33 terp parts book and a 1930 to 1939 Hudson motors master parts book, I packed them away and have not been able to get them out yet, Email me at bowlertb2@wmconnect.com, I will look for them again today, Sorry for the delay.
  • terraplane8
    Don't worry, Geoff has now advised me I was barking up the wrong tree, those brake cables were for the Terraplane 6 not the 8.
  • Good show, The #'s you were looking for are front, C2945 KT and KU models and rear C2947 Kt models.
This discussion has been closed.