Stopped by the Hudson dealership today to see the new models....

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Look what I saw... :eek:

hudson2.jpg

hudson1.jpg

pretty cool.... huh? :cool:

Comments

• Way too Cool! Where is this and have you found out if the signs are for sale? They would go great in someone's shop or garage.
  • From what I hear, the owner of the building has been repeatedly (over 20 years)offered "lotsa money" to sell the signs, and he refuses to part with them. It is kind of sad, since they should go into the hands of a hudson collector, but hey, they're his... unfortunately, they are pretty much deteriorating on the side of the building and laying in the grass...

I think the real incentive would be to buy the entire building, and turn it into a "retro" hudson dealership. Have a few service bays, park some hudsons out front for sale, do some restoration, etc...

IF I WIN THE POWERBALL........

figure since I will no longer report to work, i will have some spare time on my hands....
  • Sounds like a plan! If you win, let me know, would love to help with the restoration part and, hopefully, in a couple of years I'll add another (see recent post) stepdown to our roster and we'll have plenty for the showroom, out front, etc. LOL! Got a great start with the '50 out front . . .
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    You know it is amazing this retro styling is really taking hold. PT Crusier, Chevy HHR, and now the '50 Hudson, gosh what will it be next hi pro in line sixes?
  • dave s
    dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
    Dave's Garage [url]garage%202.jpg[/url] If you want to go to Hudson garage, stop by S S & S Hudson in Canonsburg, PA ;)
  • dave s wrote:
    Dave's Garagehttp://home.earthlink.net/~dsollon/public.htm/garage%202.jpg If you want to go to Hudson garage, stop by S S & S Hudson in Canonsburg, PA ;)

Dave-

Is this your garage? Do you accept visitors, etc? Tell us more!
  • RL Chilton wrote:
    Dave-

Is this your garage? Do you accept visitors, etc? Tell us more!

Sorry, found your website, actually been there many times . . . brain is fuzzy right now, all I can think about is going to pick up the car . . .
  • hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    hudsonkid wrote:
    From what I hear, the owner of the building has been repeatedly (over 20 years)offered "lotsa money" to sell the signs, and he refuses to part with them. It is kind of sad, since they should go into the hands of a hudson collector, but hey, they're his... unfortunately, they are pretty much deteriorating on the side of the building and laying in the grass...

I think the real incentive would be to buy the entire building, and turn it into a "retro" hudson dealership. Have a few service bays, park some hudsons out front for sale, do some restoration, etc...

IF I WIN THE POWERBALL........

figure since I will no longer report to work, i will have some spare time on my hands....

Sorry hudsonkid - I've got the power ball locked up, LOL

Hudsonly,

Alex B
  • dave s wrote:
    Dave's Garagehttp://home.earthlink.net/~dsollon/public.htm/garage%202.jpg If you want to go to Hudson garage, stop by S S & S Hudson in Canonsburg, PA ;)

You guys from S. S. & S. hudsons kill me...

you guys got way to many convertibles between the bunch of you!

Help hudsonkid out....

hehe....

Dave, if I EVER get to your neck of the woods, I calling you up for a tour of your garage... I have seen your cars several times, as well as your other two partners in crime... All very nice cars.

Gosh.. what it must be like to have a convertible.....

or even a coupe...

Someday....

nice collection.
  • Now, if you could only move that silly telephone pole to get a better shot!!
  • dave s
    dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
    garage.jpg how is this shot? This was taken before sign was hung.
  • Ok Dave, still a great collection of cars. Love the HH. I think that the red block letters in the original photo at the top of this thread are from a Hudson gas station and not a dealership. That building would make a great shop though!!
This discussion has been closed.