Lets play - Name that Horn button!

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Lets play Name that horn button!!

oh yeah Yada yada yada....
Well we added another few dozen items from an estate auction in Canada. We don't know the model or years of a few of these items so once again we can use your help. We now have over 300 items on the New HETparts.com store. Come check it out. Over a dozen items have been sold in the last few days. We are also getting a good response to our PartsWanted list - a free service for Hudson owners to list what they are looking for.

Here is a few parts we could use some help with. Most of the ones we don't know are on the store in the Unknown category. Large images are of course on the product pages.
If you know what these are just post or send me an email.partsguy@hetparts.com
1001.jpg1004.jpg
1008.jpg1009.jpg

Comments

• upper left is 46/47 commodore, right is 50 comm and super lower left is 37/38 with banjo steering wheel, lower right is 50 pacemaker, good luck BILL ALBRIGHT 35 YEAR ShUDSON RESTORER
  • Bill, not to question your knowledge, heck 35 years in Hudsons....you got more years with hudsons than I got on the planet, but the 1004, is a 50 commodore, but I don't think it Super, unless it is an optional upgrade steering wheel. But I am not sure...

just thought I would ask...
This discussion has been closed.