We Got It!!

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
We bought the Hornet! Vicki and I are going on Saturday, October 22nd to pick it up and take it home. I'll give a full update afterwards. We actually went to see it last Friday and test drove it, etc. Can't wait to pick it up.

Comments

• This looked like a nice car!

Seemed the discussion that surrounded this car is that it was a good car.

I really didn't care for the paint scheme, but still looked like a great cruiser!

Congratulations on getting a Hudson!

Best!

Rick
  • hudsonkid wrote:
    This looked like a nice car!

Seemed the discussion that surrounded this car is that it was a good car.

I really didn't care for the paint scheme, but still looked like a great cruiser!

Congratulations on getting a Hudson!

Best!

Rick

Thanks Rick. You are NOT ALONE on the paint scheme. We're right there with you. The pictures don't do this car justice. The top color is actually a charcoal color and looks good . . . it's that brown on the bottom that just has to go. We're leaning towards Navy, currently and is Priority #2 on our "To Do" list.
  • Unknown
    edited November 2013
    Grumpy wrote:
    Congratulations! That was a real nice car, just from the pictures.

After having gone to see it and test driving it, do you still think the interior will need extensive work? Just curious...

We have an 18-month-old, so seat belts are a first. Needs new carpet- it currently has an indoor-outdoor remnant in it. Vicki's already looking at samples to re-do the seats and I'd like to re-do the door panels. Headliner is great and we'd like to keep it very original looking. Eventually, other minor details will need to be addressed, but overall, very good original material throughout.
  • At least when you get it, drive it for a couple of weeks, before you put it away for the winter!

I think the color choice you are considering above sounds way better.

It did look like a good car. Glad it's going to a good home!
  • Congratulations! Looks like you got a really nice car. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine.

BJ--TN
This discussion has been closed.