46 Hudson Pickup for Sale

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
One of the members on my Hudson site is selling his nice 46 Hudson pickup. It has a new gas tank and is in solid running shape. Take a look here http://www.hudsonmotorcar.org/Forums/viewtopic/p=160.html#160 he is selling it for a good price I think.

Comments

• I should probably qualify the 'running' as being in more 'runable' condition. I'm still coaxing the engine back to life after sitting for over 7 years. It has run for about 5 minutes so far. It is not yet a driver, but it was and should be again.

Warren
  • Hi,

Is the truck up in Canada? Is the asking price Canadian or US dollars? Thx. Niels
  • nhp1127 wrote:
    Hi,

Is the truck up in Canada? Is the asking price Canadian or US dollars? Thx. Niels

The truck is indeed in Canada, near Calgary, Alberta, with a nice view of the snow capped Rockies around Banff. ;) Be aware that Calgary is a long way from any big US city so shipping would be non-trivial.

I wasn't really planning on advertising beyond the local area yet so I have advertised the truck locally in Canadian dollars. To be fair, that asking, (or best offer), price should stand as-is. In American dollars it works out to an approx. price of $10,500 after 15% exchange; (the exchange varies plus there are bank transaction costs, etc.).

Judging from the last couple of trucks sold on eBay I'd say the price works out about in the right ballpark.

I'd describe it a 25 footer in #3 condition once debugged. It mostly needs new paint to be a #2. I'm selling because I have too many irons in the fire and personally I prefer the front end styling of my 41 Hudson 1/2 ton. ;)

Warren
  • wwhale wrote:
    The truck is indeed in Canada, near Calgary, Alberta, with a nice view of the snow capped Rockies around Banff. ;) Be aware that Calgary is a long way from any big US city so shipping would be non-trivial.

I wasn't really planning on advertising beyond the local area yet so I have advertised the truck locally in Canadian dollars. To be fair, that asking, (or best offer), price should stand as-is. In American dollars it works out to an approx. price of $10,500 after 15% exchange; (the exchange varies plus there are bank transaction costs, etc.).

Judging from the last couple of trucks sold on eBay I'd say the price works out about in the right ballpark.

I'd describe it a 25 footer in #3 condition once debugged. It mostly needs new paint to be a #2. I'm selling because I have too many irons in the fire and personally I prefer the front end styling of my 41 Hudson 1/2 ton. ;)

Warren

Do I get a discount for being good looking?..... (Ha, Ha).

Currious- any idea what shipping would be to Los Angeles? ($3-4000 US ish?)

Also, I assume the interior / Dash is a 2 or 3 aswell.

you can e-mail me at nptelcel@aol.com

if shipping isn't too bad I might be a player. Thanks, Niels
  • I had a car shipped from southern Oregon via an open car carrier a few years ago for $1100 CDN but I'd imagine it is more than that now. Calgary to LA is about 1500 miles.

The dash is very nicely done but missing the ash tray. The doors have a questionable vinyl application, see the attached photo.
  • That is a very cool truck. It seems to be very straight for its age....R.V.
  • It ended up with one small dent from the storage extraction process but it should be easy to fix.
  • Another shot
  • wwhale wrote:
    More photos are available at: http://photos.yahoo.com/warren_whale

It is a very NICE old truck. Wished I could afford it. :( ......R.V.
  • CORRECTION: The truck is a 46, not a 47. I'm so embarrassed... :o
This discussion has been closed.