cost of fabricated floor pan / source?

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I may be in need of a floor pan for a 37 Hudson. Ken Amman only has the step down pans but recalls a guy in Texas who would fabricate other pans by hand. First does anyone know who that individual is and how to contact him? Second what kind of price should I expect? Yes I have a good pattern and I want the pan as close to factory (practically speaking) as I can get it. I will do some research for a local fabriator but I doubt if I will find one.

Comments

• Ken U-Tx is the individual you're looking for. He did a great job on pans for my 41 pickup.
  • couldn't find him in roster book - anyone got contact info
  • couldn't find him in roster book - anyone got contact info

I last dealt with him a year ago and have an email address but perhaps he's moved onto other pursuits.

Anyone else contacted Ken lately?
  • I may be in need of a floor pan for a 37 Hudson. Ken Amman only has the step down pans but recalls a guy in Texas who would fabricate other pans by hand. First does anyone know who that individual is and how to contact him? Second what kind of price should I expect? Yes I have a good pattern and I want the pan as close to factory (practically speaking) as I can get it. I will do some research for a local fabriator but I doubt if I will find one.

I have sent Ken U an email and copied your post....

Cheers
This discussion has been closed.