1948 hudson commodore convertible (rare car)

Unknown
edited November -1 in Street Rods
I am trying to sell my dads 1948 hudson commodore convertible streetrod. He is sick with cancer and needs to sell it. He cannot drive because he also cannot see anymore with an eye disease.

They only made 26 of these.It has been totally restored every part that you can buy for one. Some have been restored if obsolete. It is a very reliable car, We have been to alot of different shows in alot of different states. It has a fatman frontend on it,402 chevy big block, 350 turbo trans, 4 link rear suspension,8 inch ford rearend,power windows,air condition, shaved door handles,Kenwood cassette player with 10 disc c.d. changer in trunk and many more options.$20,000 in paint and body work alone. . Please call me if you are serious 870-316-0469 We will be at the nsra nationals this year feel free to come talk with us. $44,000

Comments

• She is Purdy.. Out of my price range, but Purdy....
  • I know this car, and it was built from a roc-solid oregon car, I witnessed it in many stages of the build, it is everything that has been posted on the car ++++ MUCH MORE!!!
  • This is a beauty!!!!..You have a gem mate, but unfortunately, this is out of my price range.
  • I hope for better health for your Dad.

Best of Luck with the sale of this beautifully done car.
This discussion has been closed.