54 Hollywood questions? were coat hangers supports

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
used and located one on each side within/thru the headliner, like the sedans and coupes?

2. I need some stainless pieces (don't know if theses are stainless or pot metal; anyone know?)
that go on the Hollywood (Super Wasp) door panels. The tops of each door are dingy
and if SS can be buffed out. The middle, horizontal pieces were shortened; need to replace them.
Plus there are some bended pieces too that need replaced.

pls e-mail with any parts available to John

jgw2@bellsouth.net

THANKS
smirk.gif

Comments

• I'll try to help with some of your questions but I don't have any extra parts. On a Hollywood, the coat hangers screw directly into the 2" wide brushed stainless trim that runs above the windows. Counting from the back of the car, use the 3rd mounting screw. The hanger will then line up with the third stainless headliner bow. All door trim pieces are stainless. Hope this helps.
    Tim in WI.
  • Tim, thanks, I appreciate the info. I'll look for some parts at the Natls. Hope to see you there.

John in the black felt hat.
  • Tim, my 54 Super Wasp Hollywood is torn completely apart; however, I don't remember the 2" wide SS
    above the windows. Apparently mine did not have it (when torn apart), based on my memory-
    my resroration man took it apart; therefore, I must investigate the 54 SW v. Hornets when I get to the Natls.

If the 54 HSWH had the SS pieces, then I must search for some replacement pieces; I can see how they
    would benefit the interior looks, positively.

THANKS, again.

John in the black felt hat cool.gif
  • Hi John:
    I don't recall if the Super Wasps had the stainless trim above the windows. However, Jack Capelle, another Wisconsin member, has a beautiful '54 Super Wasp Hollywood and you might want to check with him. He's in the roster and he had a parts booth at the Madison National last year. Good luck.
    Tim in WI.
This discussion has been closed.