48 four door for sale

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in Street Rods
I have a 48 four door, camaro subframe installed (professional install- done before i got car- looks excellent), gm column, ford 9" rear end, power disc brakes, just bolted in a low mileage 96 LT1 with transmission, complete with harness and computer from a camaro. Car has virtually no rust, from Texas. Headliner is new, seat upholstery recent, door panel recovered but need a bit of work. dash and all glass excellent. I bought the car approx. six months ago, but just cant find the time to work on it. Chrome is in good shape. Under side of car clean and painted, as is the firewall and door jambs. needs exterior paint and wiring/misc. work finished. I'm looking to get $7,800 for it. if there is any interest, give me a call. work 860-749-0890 cell 860-977-7953. car is in CT. thanks, Erik.

Comments

• price is negotiable. i bought the car from a forum member, GRIZZZ, back in october. the thread is still in the main forum with lots of pictures, on 10/03/09 at 1:29pm (approx. p. 67 as of today).
  • price is very negotiable, must sell! i still have the drivtrain that came with the car- 5 litre with 700r4- included with sale. the roof and fenders have been stripped to bare metal and etch primed- no rust found. also have mid ninetys camaro rear end- posi with disc brakes that i will include.
  • thanks for the help! i'm not quite that sophisticated with computers...
  • Nice looking ride love the dash :)
  • I would be willing to sell the car for $4,000 without the LT1 engine/trans or camaro rear end (305 with 700r4 still included). give me a call or PM me if interested. thanks, Erik.
  • I'd be interested in the car with the 305 / 700r4. Sent you an email. Is it currently driveable?
  • Car has been sold! thanks for the interest, Erik.
  • MikeWA
    MikeWA Senior Contributor
    oldcars1 wrote:
    Car has been sold! thanks for the interest, Erik.

Thank heaven you sold that thing when you did- my resolve was getting weaker by the minute! The last offer at 4 large with a reasonable engine and OD automatic was almost more than I could stand. . .
  • lsfirth
    lsfirth Expert Adviser
    Mike (WA) wrote:
    Thank heaven you sold that thing when you did- my resolve was getting weaker by the minute! The last offer at 4 large with a reasonable engine and OD automatic was almost more than I could stand. . .

No kidding!!!! I was about to pay 4 large just for the dash!!!
This discussion has been closed.