When you're hot rod ain't running, make sure your kids at least ride in style.

GrimGreaser
GrimGreaser Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in Street Rods
Just thought I would share this with everybody. Pretty dang proud of it. My Dad started this when we where pregnant with my first boy. Now that we have two, the li'ler guy needed a place to ride too. I designed the 'baby sized' bomber seat and Dad and I welded it up. My better half is working up a nice seat cover for it too. It has a nice strong rear-end too, the bigger boy (Read: Mom) blew the old bearings out racin'. :) Yeah, She's a keeper.

This, this is a stroller:

Comments

• bent metal
    bent metal Senior Contributor
    Very nice. I like it.:)

I am a little concerned though. The girl leaning on the yellow roadster needs to be more careful. If that radiator isn't braced properly she could lean it back into the fan! Destroying a perfectly good radiator!:cool:

By the way, I see sheet steel and fabrication tools in your garage there. Any more projects you could show us?:)
  • Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor
    I noticed the pin-ups but where where the tools? Oh Ya, there is a car there....
  • GrimGreaser
    We'll be making a short back seat for my older boy too. Hope to have everything done before the Rocky Mt. Street Rod Nationals last weekend in June.

That car in the background is a 1954 Chevy Sedan Delivery that my Dad is doing body work on in exchange for getting his '69 Mach 1 up and running again. The previous owner attempted to shoe-horn in big Packard tail-lights on the back. Absolute butcher job. So Dad's replacing that cluster---- with a stock rear clip. I'll get some pics of that to put up.
  • A stroller with a wheelie bar...............WOW!:D

That's a first for me.

Kevin C.
  • Pretty neat , I'm working on a 'VETTE CONV for my grandson , powered by B+S , 6 speed manual . Old lawnmower parts and fiberglass body . Geared it up so it'll get with it but gonna keep it slowed down till he gets rid of his rookie stripes . BUD
  • GrimGreaser
    Maiden cruise of the new two-seater at the Rocky Mountain Street Rod Nationals :D... Plus, Chevy Sedan Delivery project pics... One side is done, just need to get the other. The plywood patch panels are a highlight. :rolleyes:
  • Sarah Young
    Sarah Young Senior Contributor
    I love it! I bet you get a lot of comments at car shows. I see the older boy has some cool threads to go along with it. :)
This discussion has been closed.