Thanks from the Heartland Meet

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
THANKS! To all who attended the "Hudsons in the Heartland Meet" in Pigeon Forge, TN. It was, for me a great time! We had between 140 and 150 people there from the HET club and there were people walking in off the street and and pulling off the road to stop and look at the cars. I believe there was 14 chapters represented and 36 beautiful Hudson made cars there, some that I had not seen before. I saw several Hudsonites carrying parts to their cars, so there was buying and selling of parts going on.(Nothing like a national or regional, but sometimes, you find just what you need at a smaller meet)

Everyone seemed to enjoy the Low-Country Boil on Friday night, and we had 89 for the Banquet on Saturday, and gave away alot of door prizes that were donated........And a special thanks to everyone that helped make the meet a success.

I am sure Bill Cox will post more details later, and I know several chapter editors were taking notes for the news letters.

Again, I just wanted to put my personal thanks on here. :-)

Bob Hickson

Newport, TN

Comments

• And thanks should go to Bob Hickson as well as his efforts to move this meet to Pigeon Forge have paid off with tremendous dividends. Great meet Bob!
  • dave s
    dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
    Great meet, Thanks to Bob and all who were involved. Mitzi and I had great time and will be back. It was great to see a lot of our old HET friends.
  • It was truly a great meet. I enjoyed it thoroughly and noticed everyone I spoke with thought the same.

Thanks BJ and all who had a hand in organizing this event! Great cars, great folks.

Mark Hudson
  • Thanks Guys, but there are a lot of people from several chapters that make the meet what it is. I am but a minor part of the overall effort.

Bob
This discussion has been closed.