Hudson Trk in Truckin Magazine

Ol racer
Ol racer Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in Street Rods
FYI

A Diesel powered '47 Hudson Truck is featured in this Month's Truckin' Magazine in a centerfold 6 page Article. The plan is to race it at Bonneville with a Quadriplegic Driver. The Truck Builder is also the owner of a Therapedic Robetics Co in Ca specializing in spinal cord injuries.The interior dash controls are pure advanced Technology... For more log into acureiscoming.com...

(Its not too often a Hudson gets this much color ink)

Comments

• Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    FYI

In case anyone is looking for this Truckn Magazine for the Hudson Truck Article it is in the June Issue that probably came out on Newstands in Apr or May though,

I seen a Guy at a Cruise Memorial Day that told me about the Article and that he would save the Mag to me, but I never seen him again until last wk. (Attached Cover Pg of the Hudson Issue)

Suggest contacting Truckn Mag for the 6 page Article with many pictures....www.simbackissues.com or wtite Source Interlink Media Back Issues, 2900 Amber Lane, Corona Ca. , 92882 Need to specify Issue VOLUME 36, #8, JUNE 28.2010 $7.00 + POSTAGE and Delivery will take few wks... Hope this Helps....
  • stbryson
    stbryson Senior Contributor
    Hello Ol racer,

Thanks for posting the cover photo. I was able to find a copy of that issue for a good price on E-Bay.

Take care,

Steve Bryson
This discussion has been closed.