Hudson 112 convertible needed

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I saw a notice at the AACA message board that "they" (the AACA? The owners of the Indy 500 speedway?) are looking to assemble all the cars used as pace cars over the years at the speedway. Among this is a 1938 Hudson 112 convertible (I think it was a coupe, not a brougham). Anyway, if you know anyone with a 112 cv. and they're interested in being part of the festivities and driving their car around the Indy 500 track, tell them to get in touch with Steve Moskowitz at aaca1@aaca.org.

Comments

• rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    Jon B wrote:
    I saw a notice at the AACA message board that "they" (the AACA? The owners of the Indy 500 speedway) are looking to assemble all the cars used as pace cars over the years at the speedway. Among this is a 1938 Hudson 112 convertible (I think it was a coupe, not a brougham). Anyway, if you know anyone with a 112 cv. and they're interested in being part of the festivities and driving their car around the Indy 500 track, tell them to get in touch with Steve Moskowitz at aaca1@aaca.org.

Did they ever use a 1990 Chev 4x4 1/2 ton pu for a pace car? How much fun would that be driving your rig around Indy! :cool:
This discussion has been closed.