Original type fabric for my 46 Hudson

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I can't seem to find anything even close to the original fabric in my old Commorore. Somebody else must have had this same problem. Where can I get the fabric or what did YOU do?

Comments

• i too am looking for the material for seats, door panels and headliner...
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    I can't seem to find anything even close to the original fabric in my old Commorore. Somebody else must have had this same problem. Where can I get the fabric or what did YOU do?

This is one of those questions that has been put out there several times so here's a link to just one of those threads.

http://www.classiccar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3489&highlight=fabric

As a matter of parlimentary procedure I regularly search the forum posts first for what I might be looking for and then If I can't find it or the post/responses are too old - then I'll throw a new post out - just something to think about...I get tired of typing the same old things all the

Sorry If I was being a little snippy - but searching the forum can really provide some interesting reads and opinions and also provides a lot of the basic information commonly asked for nested within the responses.
  • Dave, If you are successful please let me know. I am pulling my hair out on this. The few supply people that carry "Close" fabric do not answer e-mails.
This discussion has been closed.