HUDSON - Just a thought

mrsbojigger
mrsbojigger Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in Street Rods
Hi Jay,

I found your post this morning. I have an idea. Since we are trying to use the "Street Rods - General" for our modified Hudsons it might help to have our postings flagged for others by starting out with "HUDSON" followed by the title of the message. Just a suggestion. Check how this entry looks.

Chaz

Comments

• Do they really modify Hudson? That would be quite a tank to run... ;)
  • Hi Jay,

I found your post this morning. I have an idea. Since we are trying to use the "Street Rods - General" for our modified Hudsons it might help to have our postings flagged for others by starting out with "HUDSON" followed by the title of the message. Just a suggestion. Check how this entry looks.

Chaz

So this is where you went? I'll have to check this board, now, too!

How's your car comin' Chaz?

Russell
  • Hi Jay,

Chaz

Probably a good idea Chaz. Now I'll just have to remember it! :-) But I don't think any else is using this, and I did ask them to use Hudson in the forum name, but guess they didn't want to get specific.

jay
This discussion has been closed.