1934 Tplane lights

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I am looking for 2 tail lights and 2 front tuning signal lights for my 34 Terraplane.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Have you tried some of the people who advertise in the WTN? How about Ebay? If you mean the front fender lights, they may be rather hard to come by, so you might want to look for substitues from a more popular make (which might be easier to come by) as a temporary measure.
  • Have you looked at our parts on the HETparts.com store? We do have some lights from around then. Let me know if we can help.
  • go to your local Harley-Davidson costom bike shop and look thru a CCI, JIREH CYCLES, J&P or BIKER' CHOICE Catalogs or look on line, My pic's are (www.jirehcycles.com),(www.jpcyles.com) (www.customchrome.com) look at the on line cataloges for each and look in the electrical parts & accessories Sections you will find all that is needed custom headlight shells assy's, bullet styles assy's and signal lights assy's to mach and mounting hardware if needed. The cool thing with these light assy's is the wiring go's thru the mounting stems and there are mini styles to choose. all will have a Vintage style replacements back to the 1930 Harley-Davidsons but the custom stuff is cool.

tony j.
  • oldhudsons
    oldhudsons Senior Contributor
    Contact Peter Smith of Thousand Oaks, Calif., he belongs to the Club, is in the Roster. He has 2 l.w.b. '34 Ts and a lot of parts. If you can't "find" him, e-mail me & I'll forward it to you.

I do have a '34 T crankhole cover I'd sell.
This discussion has been closed.