Hudson - Still Here

mrsbojigger
mrsbojigger Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in Street Rods
Good morning Russell,

I'm using both sites now. I just watch what I post at "Hudson". I enjoy helping people if I can but I don't like controversy that much. I won't get the flack here at this site when I mention the word modify or custom.

Chaz

Comments

• That's perfectly understandable. You certainly won't get any "flack" from me. I love cars-all of them. I admire what ya'll are doing. Truth be told, modifying could be construed as tougher than restoring--at least the engineering part of it. When you get your car on the road, you'll most likely be prouder of it than if you put it back the way it was originally. I was fortunate in that the car we found was already a #2 car, so there isn't a whole lot of work to do, but we are updating and making some changes. Right now, we're seriously entertaining the idea of selling the '32. I've got a hankerin' for a Hornet convertible. Would like to find one in fairly poor shape and build it up ourselves.

Russell
  • I can't blame you guys for posting here, sometimes the heat gets a bit high in the other forum. More power to you, as some of you may know I've been down both roads and enjoy the cars no matter how they are. Modified, restored or restified; all look great to me!!!
This discussion has been closed.