'39 112 Street Rod

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in Street Rods
I got a ton of parts from this car when they made a street rod out of it!:D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230530505385&viewitem=

This is the first time I've seen the car since it was finished. Note that it still has the '39 112 wind-up clock.

Kevin C.

Comments

• faustmb
    faustmb Senior Contributor
    Nice looking car!
  • Awesome! That's one beautiful Hudson sedan. The chop looks nice and I love the suicide doors. Wish I had cash just lyin' around!
  • Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor
    I have always hated the concept of placing partially dressed young girls alongside hot rods. In no way does it make the car look better and in most cases it detracts from a well done car. And, I must say that placing secret messages or drawings that are off color show really poor taste. This car is a good example of just that. The pin stripping on the front of the car is just plain SICK!!!!!! I strongly support the removal of the offending photo by those who watch over this Forum...
  • Brownie, I assume your comments are a dry humor thing? Did I miss a girl in the pics? What secret message are you noting? Okay, I am really old and miss many things for sure. lol

Where is this stuff guys? What are my tired eyes missing? Now my curiosity has been peeked.
  • Look at the pin striping on the front of the hood.
  • hoggyrubber
    hoggyrubber Expert Adviser
    well, you don't have to wonder what "chuck b" does in his free time.
  • I, like Rick don't often pay special attention to the pin striping. I must be getting too old cause I had to look really close to see what you were talking about. If I bought it it would definitly have to loose the pinstripe.
    Bob
  • OKAY!!!! Now I see it! Damn I getting blind these days. Being a family man, I'd have to get rid of that front pinstriping as well. Now, in my younger days...........
This discussion has been closed.