1948 Factory Tour Brochure - ebay

rambos_ride
rambos_ride Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I haven't seen too many of these go by on ebay - in fact I don't think I have seen one in the last year!

I'm sure it will go for more than I can afford right now - but check out that second picture! There's a "dream lot" full of stepdowns - what a beautiful site eh?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1948-HUDSON-original-FACTORY-TOUR-phamplet-brochure-47_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10076QQitemZ4589345055QQrdZ1

1949_fact1.jpg

1949_fact2.jpg

Comments

• Dan, Once you join the HET you can look on the club store and read down to item #381 "Hudson Factory Tour" and get this nifty spiral bound album for a whopping $8.00 . It is a Chrysler authorized exact duplicate of the origional factory publication . Trust me it's worth the money.
  • I've been "watching" this item on e-bay. We'll see how the bidding goes. I just got another item on e-bay yesterday. It is a beautiful huge color two page magazine ad of the new 1948 stepdown sedan- same color as mine (two tone burgundy). I just framed it and plan on using it for car shows. It is as close to a big color poster as you will find... nice! Niels
This discussion has been closed.