29 Essex/54 Hornet for sale

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Don't know how often this website is updated (maybe one of you do), but there are a couple listed for sale.

http://www.countryclassiccars.com/cars.htm

Jay

Comments

• I love seeing Hudsons at these type of dealers. Looks like an ok price if the body and underneath check out.
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    That 54 is Hornet Spl. and has wheel covers you rarely see. Looks like a nice unmolested car that would make a great driver.
  • These old cars tend to look a lot better in digital pics than they do in person. It looks to me like there is rust coming through all around the Hornet.
  • Aaron D. IL
    Aaron D. IL Senior Contributor
    Definitely from someones estate because I would think otherwise someone in the Gateway chapter near southern IL would've bough em.
  • Seems like good prices for good drivers on both when you consider what it costs to fix up a car. So many cars and so little money... Niels
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    I passed over looking at the Essex - but it looks good in the pics and fairly complete.

Is that an original Essex color on the paint?

The 54 does show some rust areas in the typical spots (quarters and rockers) - even as its a driver and looks fairly complete - I'd probably want to see it in person before shelling out 7400 bucks (If I had 7400 bucks!)
This discussion has been closed.