customizing and street-rodding a step-down

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in Street Rods
there is a very interesting web-site related to customizing and street-rodding a step-down Hudson :

www.egbertsstreetrods.com/hudson

Comments

• I think this link will work better...

http://www.egbertsstreetrods.com/hudson.htm

There's a lot of cool pictures there, showing everything that was done to it.

Nice looking car.

e5-91.jpg

And check it out... Suicide doors!

e5-98.jpg
  • hello DAK,

I appreciate you getting the right address up to log onto that eggbert site, there is a lot of hudson-street-rodders around that will enjoy it, and I am not adverse to taking someone's ideas and applying them to my own car,

THANKS AGAIN!!
  • That's sweet! I especially like the brake cooling gills on the rear quarters, and the suicide doors! The Halibrand's look hot, too!
  • About 5 years ago, there were a couple of enterprising guys in Susanville California that had customized 4-5 Hudsons with gull wing doors. They were using Camaro subframes and I sold a half a dozen to them when I owned my wrecking yard. I wasn't back into Hudsons at the time or I would have taken a lot of photos when I saw the cars at Hot August Nights in Reno. If I can locate them, I think I still have the names of the guys for future reference. Gull wing doors are really cool!
  • Gull wings would be sweet! I do like the suicides as well! Very awesome rides! Whats the grill on that 48? I really like the subtle flame job, thats the look I want for flames on mine 50 Pace.

Jay
  • You can contact them arionrjw. I don't think its in my budget right now for a chop, though it may well be in the future. Do you have pics of your Pace you can send me? Thanks

Jay
  • Those are the two guys I was talking about. Nothing but quality work. I know of at least two cars that they have completed.
This discussion has been closed.