Scammers still at it.

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Them scammers on ebay just don't quit. I just discovered I had an interest on a fishing boat up for bid - "You expressed your interest in an item titled - GREAT FISHING BOAT AT A LOW RESERVE - (Item #4591896377) by bidding,however the auction has ended with another eBay member as the high bidder. In compliance with eBay's Policy,the seller of that item is making this Offer to you at your bid price of AU $1,600.00 because winning bidder was unable to complete the transaction or the seller has duplicate items for sale.If you accept this offer,you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and you will be eligible for eBay Services associated with a transaction,such as Fraud Protection." Fraud Protection - really!!!!!!!

So. I fwd'd the email to spoof@ebay.com - and said that they really should set up a security department, larger if they already have and that this continual scamming does their business no good. Ebay is investigating. Wonder if this is the same guy trying to sell that street rod Hudson out of Scotland couple weeks back. That was one fast car - West Coast to Massachusetts to an Army guy in Scotland --- in less than a week!!!!! Fast Hudson that was.

Hudsonly,

Alex Burr
This discussion has been closed.