Score! Thanks JSRail for the Link!

rambos_ride
rambos_ride Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in Street Rods
Boy did I score big! I followed JSRails link about Hotrodders.com.

I had been to the site before but never looked around.

They have a forum called Hot Rod Art and a guy in Spain that goes by the user name Malc does some nice line art drawings so I posted a 4dr Commodore ad out there last night and this morning this is what I was pleased to find!
HudsonLineDrawings1.jpg

I know - no bumpers, etc...! But close enough to do some playing around in Photoshop for colors and layouts.

This was the first Hudson anyone ever asked him to do. I'm sure you guys with the 2doors could ping him with a good side view picture and he would fix you up right!

Please! If you like these images make sure you go out and give the guy some props as they are free to use but don't try and make any money off this guys hard work!

If you are someone who wants a higher quality profile concept art done this person may be able to do it for pennies on the dollar...

Enjoy!

Comments

• Back in the early 90's, when we had all of those 4 door 49 super 6's around, we thought of customizing one, and either me or hudsondad, drew up one that was chopped, and had radiused rear wheel wells, and rolled rockers, and that looked real good. I wish I could locate the drawings, because, I would love to see someone execute it in actual metal, since it looks like we will never really get that far.
  • A couple guys did some photoshop quickies for me too Dan. I'll have to post them. Its fun to see some trick stuff done to your ride before doing anything! Gives you ideas.

Jay
This discussion has been closed.