For Sale 1941 Commadore 8

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Saw this car this morning on the way to a job. This is what the owner said about the car, it has approx. 45,000 miles, speedometer reads more, new exhasust, and springs were rearched. Interior is very good. Car was repainted by current owner, little spots of rust, minor imperfections from past body work and color was changed. Started and runs, I did not drive it. Has overdrive unit. Car is located in Western PA outside of New Castle about 60 miles north of Pittsburgh PA. Owners phone is 724-758-7056. Owner said he would take $6000.00 for the car, would like to take an older pickup for trade. I am not familiar with pre war cars is this a fair price? If you want me to check out anything on it let me know, if you are coming to look at the vehicle also let me know, I'd like to meet other members. Owner is not an HET member.

Is it my screen or is this new dark red background with black and yellow print the new look? It is very hard to read.

Pat Ledford

Comments

• Hi Pat, You did not mention if this Hudson was a Super or Commodore series, 6 or 8 cylinder or how it is equipped other than overdrive? $6,000.00 is not a bad price providing it is decent. I have a restored 41 Commodore 8 that I currently have over $25,000.00 invested. Cliff Minard
This discussion has been closed.