wire color code for stepdown headlight switch?

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
anybody know right offhand? confused.gif if someone had a schematic they could scan i would really appreciate that too.i know they sell'em on ebay,but i wasn't thinking ahead,and i was hoping to wire it up tomorrow for a show on sunday.thanks-george

Comments

• [ QUOTE ]
    anybody know right offhand? confused.gif if someone had a schematic they could scan i would really appreciate that too.i know they sell'em on ebay,but i wasn't thinking ahead,and i was hoping to wire it up tomorrow for a show on sunday.thanks-george

[/ QUOTE ]

Buddy ... you are in luck... if you will go to the following URL http://groups.msn.com/HudsonEssexTerraplaneBulletinBoard/1952wasphollywood.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2448

down load the image... which is the 1952 Hudson Chassis wiring diagram. When the diagram is downloaded... To obtain a readable size image, insert the image into a WORD document, click on the image and increase the size to 450% of original. The diagram will fill an 8.5 X ll sheet of paper and should be readable.

Good Luck and have good time at the Hudson Meet.

Ken Cates
    aka Heart O Texas
    Ken Cates Stepdown Restoration Page
    53HAUL.gif
  • thank you! i have your stepdown page bookmarked,it's excellent.BTW not going to the national,just a local show out here in CA.now i just have to figure out what a "WORD" document is confused.gifcrazy.giftongue.gif
  • Word document - MS Word is what he's referring too.
This discussion has been closed.