!957 Hudsons

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Any cross reference parts lists available online/links to parts for the '57 Hudson like wheel cylinders, brake hoses, etc. Parts vendors like on the stepdowns?

Comments

• PAULARGETYPE
    PAULARGETYPE Senior Contributor
    YES THERE ARE CROSS OVERS

55,6,7 HUDON WHEEL CYL'S FRONT 1 1/8 " DIAM. SAME AS 60 TO

63 CHEVY TRUCK 3/4 & 1 TON

55,6,7 REAR 7/8 "DIAM SAME AS 61 62 T BIRD AND MERCURY HD

55,6,7 BRAKE LINES SAME AS 52 TO 54 HORNET WAGNER #24404

IF YOU NEED MORE INFO CONTACT ME AT HETHUDSON1957@AOL.COM OH YEA REMOVE THE HET FROM THE EMAIL ADDRESS IT'S TO KEEP THE SPAM DOWN cool.gif
  • Great, I have printed and copied to a word file. I'm new to the 57s so have to determine where parts are. The brakes may be the first thing I have to tend to on this car. I imagine 57 gas tanks are rare.....mine isn't leaking, but I believe this tank must have seen a logging road a time or two as it's beat and dented like I've never seen before ON a car. Would you know what the little toggle switch UNDER the dash all the way to the left almost to the door is for? I see nothing in the owner's manual about it but it seems original, Just got the car and haven't tried to trace the wires yet.
  • PAULARGETYPE
    PAULARGETYPE Senior Contributor
    THAT SWITCH WORKS THE UNDER DASH LIGHTS cool.gif
  • should be logged in now. Had password difficulty again.
  • Thanks Paul, I'll check into it. I did notice a loose rather large bulb on the opposite side of the dash, so now know what to look for.
This discussion has been closed.