Hi all, I new here...

Unknown
edited October 2011 in Street Rods
Hi guys, just thought I'd join up and introduce myself. I have just got my 27 tudor Essex on the road. I fully boxed the frame and fitted a locally made IFS in the front and four bars with a Salisbury diff in the back. disc brakes all round and running a Chev 350/TH350 combo.
It goes pretty good and we've done a few local runs to iron out the boggies, which included cracking the block on my fresh motor because of cooling issues:angry: .
Anyway hope to get some good info from the forum.
Cheers
Steve

Comments

• hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Welcome aboard Steve. You'll find answers to just about any question you may have - this is without doubt one of the greatest car clubs going. And I say that from 40+ years of being a member.

Oh, you'll find one or two who may lift their nose at your for resto-rodding, but pay them no mind. The bottom line is (1) it's your car, and (2) it's on the road and not in a scrap heap. Enjoy the hell out of it.

If you're not a member of the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club I strongly recommend it. As I said, I've been agitating people in the club for many, many years and they haven't shot me yet!!!! LOL

Have a great day.

Hudsonly,
    Alex Burr
    Memphis, TN
  • TwinH
    TwinH Senior Contributor
    Great Job! Perfect stance and I especially like the wheel/tire choice. More pics!
  • Lee ODell
    Lee ODell Senior Contributor
    edited October 2011
    Welcome to the Hudson forum Steve. Thanks for the pictures of your good looking car. I like the Buick too. I second Alex's suggestion about joining the Hudson, Essex, Terraplane Club. It is a fine club full of people that are willing to help each other. The Hudson forum is the same, lots of people willing to help each other.

Have a great day.
    Lee O'Dell
  • essexcoupe3131
    essexcoupe3131 Senior Contributor
    Hi Steve, welcome to our madness,
    you have done a nice job of your chassis
    and the car stands proud
    Mike
This discussion has been closed.