NIce Street Rod Project - 35 Convertible

Comments

• ROUSHGT
    ROUSHGT Expert Adviser
    Does anyone know who bought this car. I have some parts that will be needed if the buyer plans to restore it!
    Doug
  • I bought the car and would be very interested in anything that you have to help get the car back together as I do plan to restore it back as an original car. Thanks Mark
  • ROUSHGT
    ROUSHGT Expert Adviser
    raivjumb wrote:
    I bought the car and would be very interested in anything that you have to help get the car back together as I do plan to restore it back as an original car. Thanks Mark

Mark,

I still have the steering box, column, and steering wheel complete with horn button
    and some other stuff advertised over on aaca. Also have some of the attachments for the brake system and firewall related rods for gas pedal etc.

Doug
  • I don't visit that site, if you would not mind sending me the details in a private message on here or an email to my reg email I am interested. My reg email is Mark.Brintnall@us.army.mil Thanks Mark
  • faustmb
    faustmb Senior Contributor
    That will.be one sweet car. Keep us posted on progress. Glad its going back stock, but would make a nice rod for sure.
This discussion has been closed.