Returning after a Thirty year haitus

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Back in the mid-sixties my father bought two well used 1952 Hornets, from these we made one good one. In 1967 I found the HET Club, joined and met a lot of wonderful people. In the early 70's because of a parts problem I was forced to sell the Hudson. I do not remember the buyers name, but he was a HET member.

About two months ago while surfing the web I ran accross the HET's site. I have rejoined. Probably not in the near future, but I plan on looking for another Hudson.

I am looking forward to attending the National meet in Pittsburgh this year. Maybe I'll be luckly and find some old friends.

Comments

• Welcome back, Pat! I'm sure you'll enjoy attending the meets and reading the WTN (which has gotten a bit slicker since you knew it!), even if you don't have a Hudson!
  • Pat I can renenber you and your dad back in the early 70's I also belong to the same Hudson group and can think back to the Gleydura meets in Hubard Ohio we still have the same Bunch of guys here in Western Pa. and Eastern Ohio and this is your Lucky year as we are Hosting the 2004 National meet in PITTSBURGH SO WELCOME BACK !!!!

HUDSONLY
    PAUL
  • Jon and Paul thanks for the welcome. Paul It has been a long time since I saw anyone from Hubbard. When I contacted Lee Dodd about enrollment information he gave me Fred Lorenz phone number. I have talked to him and will probably meet up with other members at chapter meets. It's too bad you can't go back and correct typos in the subject area, like hiatus.
This discussion has been closed.