Hudson Mechanic in Socal?

Unknown
edited January 2012 in Street Rods
Hello, I have a nice 50 Hudson Commodore 6 that needs a valve job and to have a twin h intake installed with a Clifford header and I dont have the time to do it myself. Are there any competent mechanics or shops that would work on this car? Please give me a call at (661) 259-8891 and ask for Shannon.

Thanks,

Comments

• dave s
    dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
    Bill Albright's Vintage Coach Largest active supplier of Hudson cars and parts located in Fontana, CA. --Hudson dealer, over 70 cars, many parts for sale, restoration services Jason at Vintage Coach 16581 Arrow Blvd., Fontana, CA 92335 call 909-823-0690 or 909-823-9168 mailto:albrighthudsons@msn.com
  • Marconi
    Marconi Senior Contributor
    Yes, Vintage Coach is the place to go. Robert Manion is the mechanic there and was trained by Bill Albright himself. Robert worked for Bill for 18 years before he moved to S. Carolina, but now he's back.
  • Thanks, I didnt think that Bill was still in business, his prices always seemed a bit high compared to other Hudson vendors but maybe he will help me out since I got him a free car from Jay Leno a few years ago.
  • Marconi
    Marconi Senior Contributor
    Yes, Vintage Coach is still in business but Bill's grandson, Jason Fisher, is running it now. Unfortunately Bill passed away in Oct. 09 but to his credit he turned over the business to Jason several months before.
This discussion has been closed.