1953 Super Wasp

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in Street Rods
For sale 1953 Hudson Wasp (may be Super Wasp) vin #232919 I purchased and paid for this car today (don't even have it yet) that I saw in Hemming's

publication, see following ad:

$ 995 1953 Hudson Hornet Roseville, CA

Vehicles: HUDSON: 1953 Hornet 4-door, rust-free body, 6-cyl, auto, missing exterior trim, bumpers, grille, will run, $995. 916-899-0809, 916-496-0743, CA. Category: Collector Date Posted: 12/20/05

Car is exactly like the owner described in ad, I just received many pictures if anyone interested, Bob (gentleman I purchased from) informed me the car was driven to present location and parked with four relatively new WWW tires (probably not too good now)? Complete exterior front, four doors and quarter panel's had some body work and painted in primer, roof and trunk wasn't completed and from pictures has slight surface rust. Interior floor boards, trunk and frame real solid, car can be made into nice hot rod, however it has Hudson engine, dual range transmission drivetrain. I'll try and post a couple of the picture's I received from seller. Wasp presently is in Lake Tahoe/Placidville area. If anyone inerested, willing to buy and pick up from that area, cost will be cheaper, if not and I bring to Vegas, I'd expect to receive a little additional money for transportation. Personally I'm interested in 1953 Hornet complete car, reason I purchased car, I made a commitment and didn't want to back out of word.

If interested, my cell is (702) 285-8764 and home number is (702) 243-5406

Ebay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8025020130&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
This discussion has been closed.