1929 Essex -- info. needed

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I have received the following note, which I post here. I don't know Spanish, but it sounds like someone needing help restoring their Essex coupe! Spanish-speaking Essex owners, please help this fellow!
--JB

Hola Soy Facundo tengo un Essex 1929 coupe lo estoy restaurando, ynecesito toda la información que puedan darme. Mi mail es fae@adinet.com Muchas gracias

Comments

• Hello I am Facundo I have a Essex 1929 coupe I am recovering it, Please send all the information that can give me. My mail is fae@adinet.com Thank you very much.
    [Thats the best I can do in the translation, but you get the drift.] tongue.gif
  • Thanks, Dr. Bob. Do you suppose you could translate back to him, if I tried to carry on a conversation? For example, how would one say 'What type of information do you need in order to restore you car?', or something? Maybe if you could translate back-and-forth, we could help the fellow out!
  • JON, YOUR NOTE TO ME WOULD GO SOMEHTHING LIKE THIS:
    Gracias, El Dr. Bob. ¿Usted le supone podría traducir de nuevo a él, si intenté continuar una conversación? Por ejemplo, cómo un tipo de la opinión 'What de información usted necesita para restaurarle car?', ¿o algo? ¡Quizá si usted podría traducir detra's-y-adelante, podríamos ayudar al compañero hacia fuera!
    I HOPE THAT HELPS AND HE HAS A TRANSLATOR AT HIS END AS WELL. TRY TO COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH AND SEE IF ONE HIS KIDS CAN HELP. THEY USUALLY HAVE ENGLISH IN SCHOOL NOW, AS A REQUIREMENT.
  • Thanks very much for your help, Dr. Bob! I'll see if I can get him to translate at HIS end, next time! (I'm sorry I didn't thank you sooner, but I was out of town when you answered, then as soon as I got home I headed for the Hudson National Meet.)
  • Dave, Nice talking with you and thanks for the info on the Hornet Special. I am going to stick with the 52 Pacemaker that Bill Bowman in Bemidji MN has for sale. He is 80 now and is selling all his cars in the HET news next Month. I wanted a 2 Dr Pacemaker more than anything I guess, So it cost too much. We only live once.
  • Sorry Jon Bat, Got you mixed up with Dave Sol. Just got off the phone with him and then read your mail and got confused. Good luck with the Spanish.
This discussion has been closed.