RatRodded Hudson Pickup

Unknown
edited November -1 in Street Rods
I think it's neat. Just to open for comments.

f0cc1c0d.jpg

Hope this attachment works... :rolleyes:

Comments

• rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    It looks pretty cool - I wonder where you put your feet? :)
  • It looks pretty cool - I wonder where you put your feet? :)

That's a very good point, Dan. Tell you what, you want different, this is it.

Russell
  • Lot's of really, really short 2x4's!!! This would make a neat little cruiser!
  • I love that truck. I keep looking at it and looking at it. Where did the picture come from?

Mark
  • It's a 41 Chevy cab with a Terraplane grille. I'm not sure what the hood is from.

Dany
  • With the mods done to the cab and such, it would have been just as easy to use the Terraplane. Parts is parts though, especially if you're building something like this.
  • Rick,

remember with all that heavy duty Hudson hauling capacity you will be able to carry a cooler and 2 deck chairs, no sweat..........
  • Looks like a lot of fun to me, different, cost effective and not have to worry about stone chips, scratches etc. Just like the name inplies, "Good for rattin around in!" And where will you ever see another one?
  • A cool lookin truck! I would like smaller headlights, but that is just a personal preference. I'm 6'2" and might have a tight fit, but I'd give that up for the low look! I've got lower back issues, but I rode rigid framed Harleys for years cause they just look so cool!

Jay
  • hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Lot's of really, really short 2x4's!!! This would make a neat little cruiser!

Now that you mention "cruiser" - sort of struck me as a PT Cruiser on LSD!! LOL

Hudsonly,

Alex B
  • I love that truck. I keep looking at it and looking at it. Where did the picture come from?

Mark

Don't know about the picture but this vehicle done the rounds on Ebay last summer. can't remember the figures tho'
  • I'm sticking with the two coupes I have before delving into anything else. But, when I see something like that pickup truck,,,it tempts me horribly.

That is a great looking little truck. Just right for a hot 308 and hydramatic!

Mark
This discussion has been closed.