External Sunvisor 52 Pacemaker

[Deleted User]
edited July 2012 in Street Rods
Hi everyone was lucky enough to find an external sunvisor that was in very good condition however there were no mounts available! Any one out there have a set of mounts external & centre to suit an original visor or know of aftermarket brackets that may suit
cheers Darren

Comments

• bent metal
    bent metal Senior Contributor
    edited July 2012
    e-mail me, if you want to see the ones I have for sale.
  • MikeWA
    MikeWA Senior Contributor
    Bent Metal- do you just happen to have a set that you'd sell, or are you making them?
  • bent metal
    Making them.
  • bent metal
    edited August 2012
    brackets.image
  • essexcoupe3131
    essexcoupe3131 Senior Contributor
    nice work as always Bentmetal, i take it the bright ones are st/steel
    Mike
  • MikeWA
    Thanks for posting the pics. I bought a sunvisor at a swap meet a few years ago, looks like a Hudson (and its green!), but never was sure. Will compare whats left of the brackets to your pics.

The car it was intended for is gone, so it will be for sale, once I verify its pedigree. I'm in western Washington.
  • bent metal
    The 'bright' ones are stainless. As they were on the originals. They are also the longer/later brackets, which work well on all '48-'53s.

The center brackets on the left are steel. As they were on the originals.
  • bent metal
    How did I get that picture so nice and big? Anyone know? I'd like to do that every time.

And I have no idea why there are two pics? HA! :D
  • lsfirth
    lsfirth Expert Adviser
    edited January 2013
    [
    The car it was intended for is gone, so it will be for sale, once I verify its pedigree. I'm in western Washington.
    ]

Hey Mike, I might be interesed in your visor when you're ready to sell... I'm also in western Wa... Renton actually.

Thanks,
    Lee
  • MikeWA
    Lee-

Naturally, I had forgotten all about comparing the brackets- but will try to do so today (and now that its bumped, I'll be able to find the pictures again!). Mrs. MikeWA and I come up to Maple Valley to see daughter fairly often, so it would be pretty close. Why don't you drop me an email so I can reply, and maybe send some pictures- mmittge at compprime dot com.
This discussion has been closed.