1933 Terraplane 8 coupe

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
edited September 2014 in Vehicles
Tom Bowler of Iowa, a member of H-E-T for many years, is selling the 1933 Terraplane coupe he's owned for several decades.

He'll be placing an ad in the next WTN but here is a preview with some facts about the car.

"1933 Terraplane 8 coupe, been in family since new, I have had for 49 years. Car has a 1935 Hudson 8 engine with a 1937 intake manifold and 12 alternator, 1952 dana 44 rear with 3.07 gears, column shift with original steering, hydraulic brakes, and tube shocks, with 15" motor wheel wire wheels, Nothing was cut or butchered to do all this, It was rebuilt/ restored as it was in 1955, I have original rear, transmission, front and rear brakes , wheels, hubcaps, all in excellent condition, also fender light, horns and other extra parts, perfect body, chrome is 40 years old, but still good, runs with modern traffic good, in fact will run away from a lot of it. Asking $45,000.00 or will take offers, might be interested in a Stepdown short wheelbase coupe partial trade, 51 or up pacemaker or wasp. Tom Bowler, Washington, Iowa.  HETtombia11@gmail.com, .  [please remove the HET from the e-mail before sending].  Phone  319-653-2823 or cellphone 319-591-1020.

Comments

• essexcoupe3131
    essexcoupe3131 Senior Contributor
    superb looking coupe
    Mike
  • StillOutThere
    StillOutThere Expert Adviser
    Outstanding T8 coupe with excellent minimal modifications which all enhance the drivability of the car.  A true achievement.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I'm bumping this up to the top because I incorrectly typed Tom's e-mail address when I originally posted this. It has now been corrected.

--Jon
  • very very cool
This discussion has been closed.