WANTED: StepDown cv or Hollywood vent window frame

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
edited April 2014 in Parts & Pieces
A friend is restoring a '49 Commodore convertible.  He's missing one of the rigid chromed frames into which the vent window glass and frame, fit.  This is the frame that is bolted to the door, NOT the vent window frame itself.

Would you have one for sale, or know someone who does?  (He's already contacted a couple Hudson parts vendors, and they are looking for the item.)

I've forgotten which one he needs but he'd buy a pair if you wanted to sell them that way.

Please post a message here, or drop me a line at HETdetailed@verizon.net (drop the HET before sending!).  Thank you!


  • I have a passenger for sure. Need to check the driver side to see if it's straight. These came off of a Hollywood.
  • Message me at HETscottcrowder22@aol.com if you are interested.
This discussion has been closed.