More Craigslist Hudsons

Comments

• Kdancy
    Kdancy Senior Contributor
    That 53 Wasp is a nice car for the money.
  • Lance
    Lance Member
    Hey Dan how did you get that many Hudsons to come up from Craigslist? Are you on a Mash site?
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    I use: http://www.adhuntr.com and do a search for "Hudson Hornet", etc.
  • 50C8DAN
    If anyone is into John Deeres and Hudsons that '54 with the yellow and green paint scheme, inside and out, is a pretty darn good deal at $6K.  Does look like someone swapped out the Twin H for a single carb however.  
  • JasonNC
    JasonNC Expert Adviser
    Why does that Commodore Six convertible have "8" emblem over the radio?  That steering wheel looks suspect to me also.  

• 50C8DAN
    My guess is that it was a C8 that someone stuck a later model 6 into since it is a Twin H.
  • Yep it's mash site. Wait till Craigslist finds out. They get really ugly with threats of legal action . Really too bad.
  • 50C8DAN
    Lance I have been using this site for probably 2+ years and it has not changed.
  • russmaas
    russmaas Senior Contributor
    See the 49 convertible has a 52-54 trunk floor...somebody has done some chopping to this one
  • Dan, about a year ago  I used a website website which mashed ebay and craigslists. They were then  told by craigslists to cease and desist or else. They went to great lengths to reason with craigslist but craigslist said they were a local venue for selling and ebay is a national venue.Period.Threy want people to use it as a local want ad type deal. Turns out a guy from ebay sits on the craigslist board. Craigslists is really weird about this. No doubt adhuntr has not been tracked down yet. WONDERFUL.
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    In NewZrealand eBay have banned us from looking at the cars for sale on their site. Car parts are okay. Their explanation for this is that it is too expensive for the purchaser to ship overseas. They must be crazy I would have thought it would have been in their interests and the seller to get the best possible price.
    They obviously have a very narrow view of the world.
    Go figure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.