[Deleted User]
edited August 2014 in Parts & Pieces
Hi
My name is Robert Kapteyn.
I once owned a 1959 Rambler station wagon but really am a Studebaker guy.
I own a large building in Joliet Illinois full of antique car parts I bought over the years as a retirement project.
Most dealer inventories from former Studebaker dealers also contained many Nash , Hudson , Jeep and Mopar  parts.
Anyone in the Joliet area that wants to help me with identifying sorting and selling these parts?
I am old and slow so you have to have patience.
Please call me at 815 722 7262 from 8AM-9PM

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome to the forum, Robert.  I'm sure that at least one of our forum members will live near you and with any luck they'll be interested in helping I.D. and maybe even selling the parts. 

Our Hudson club has a fine magazine and "outsiders" can offer Hudsons or Hudson parts in the classified section without cost, so long as they work through a current club member.  So, once the parts are identified, you can probably find someone to help list them for you.
  • 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

Hi Robert,

Welcome aboard! 

Good to have you.  I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information here. There is sure to be a HET Club Chapter in your area, and us Hudson folks are always on the 'lookout' (hunt?) for parts.  You should make contact with them, they may be able to assist you with your 'retirement project'...

You may also want to visit the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club website, and consider joining that Club - Members come for the cars, and stick around because of the great folks there!

We hope you enjoy your time here at the Hudson Essex Terraplane 'Open Forum' -

This discussion has been closed.