1935 Terraplane Deluxe 4 dr. Sedan for Sale.

Rob Fayette
Rob Fayette Expert Adviser
edited August 2014 in Vehicles
I have a friend who would like to sell his 35 Terraplane. (All of the following info is what Dan told me, I haven't seen the car): Has 49000 miles. Its an original car with older paint job and redone brightwork.  Interior is in nice original condition. Has working electric hand.  Car has been stored inside its whole life.  No frame or underbody rust. No rustout anywhere.  Good wide whitewall tires. It was being driven when it was parked 8 years ago. It does run and drive currently.  
Owner is not a mechanic.  It came with original carb that needs work.  Owner has always loved Hudsons, and Essexs and Terraplanes in particular, so when this one came along he had to have it.  After getting it he realized it will take more time than he really has available.   The car is located in Bellingham, Washington. The pics I have included here are ones that Dan obtained from the previous owner.  They show the car in storage before it was cleaned up.  And then another set that shows it when it was cleaned up. The asking price is $10,000.   Please contact the owner  via his email or cell phone for further info.  The owners name is Dan O'Connor and his email address is  HETdanojunko@gmail.com   (Remove the HET) . Dans' cell phone is 951-231-8132.

Rob

Comments

• tigermoth
    tigermoth Expert Adviser
    Darn...nicer than the one I have and less money than I paid 14 years ago...regards, Tom
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited August 2014
    Wow, that seems a most reasonable price for a car that looks to be in really great condition!  Even looks like it has the original and working Electric Hand!  As to the carb. problem, the buyer could simply send it down to Daytona Parts Company and for about $250 get, essentially, a brand new carb to go with his brand new Terraplane!

Does anyone know who used to own this, and if it's really as good as it looks?
  • Rob Fayette
    Rob Fayette Expert Adviser
    I need to report that Dan has decided to keep his 35 Terraplane and it is no longer for sale.

Rob
This discussion has been closed.