misc. terraplane parts

[Deleted User]
edited August 2014 in Parts & Pieces
i am looking for the panel that holds the speedometer head and for the glove box for my 38 terra plane also does anybody know of anyone making running boards for the same car , its a 2door ? thanks for any help

Comments

• Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    fyi

Those panels are different than '37 so suggest try Jason Fisher 909 823 9168....

Check with local Sheet Metal Shops or Body Shops that work on older cars with a Press Brake to  fabricate running boards. I had a pair made locally by a friend that had a home made press in his Garage and they turned out very well even though I had them made using slightly heavier gauge....
  • i will give him a call in the morning thanks yah I've got a 37 also and not to many parts cross 
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    You might check with Doug Wildrick, to find out if he plans to make the runningboards.  Back when the rubber business was owned by K-Gap, they made 1937 runningboard covers which would be a different pattern than 1938, but the shape might be identical.  http://www.wildrickrestorations.com/wildrickrubberparts/wrp.html

As to the panel that holds the speedo head, you might try sending e-mails to some of the Hudson vendors who advertise in the WTN, along with a photo of the panel (maybe from a catalog, or from a car that you photograph in a car show).  Some guys might have the panel but not realize that it fits the 1938 Terraplane.
This discussion has been closed.