New temporary owner of a classic Hudson

[Deleted User]
edited December 2014 in Vehicles
I'm joining the club to get my Hudson out there so that I can sell it for a family member of mine.  It's a 1931 Hudson Great Eight fully restored and it's pretty much all original. 

To view more on my car, please view its website:

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome, Ducky (you can probably use your real first name if you like, we're fairly harmless here, LOL!).   You are now a full member of the Open Forum.  Feel free to post messages in whatever category you wish (to sell the car, put it under "Vehicles", under "Classifieds".)

Best of luck in selling your car at a good price, to someone who will appreciate it.

I don't know if you're aware of the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club (is that what you joined?) but if not, it runs this forum as well as a separate forum over at the H-E-T website  http://www.hetclub.org/ .  There is a fine, award-winning magazine and if you would like to list your Hudson in the classified section, you should list it there.  My guess is that there are many more Hudson club members who read the White Triangle News than visit this website.  H-E-T members get free listing privileges but if you contact a Club member you can probably get him/her to get it listed for you, for free.  The deadline may have just passed for the following issue, but if you hurry you might still be able to get it listed.
  • 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

Hi dducky007 - I've moved your 'Intro' from 'Greetings & Introductions' to 'Vehicles' (a sub-category of the 'Classifieds' area).

Jon B has given you expert advise.  Good luck with your sale.

This discussion has been closed.